Subject: [Leica] Oregon Coast beaches, lovely ladies and abused fathers
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:08:07 -0700

Went to the Oregon coast for a short(er than planned) trip.  My wife had
never been on bumper cars, so we took a spin.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/orcst/aug2009-3520.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/pned3l

Not the best of shots.  Hard to take photos while you are being assaulted by
crazed bumper car drivers.  Should have boosted the ISO to 1600, but
couldn't quite handle that while driving.

My wife found a few girls trying to take their pictures on a bridge, so she
volunteered to take them all, so they all hopped up there for the shot
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/orcst/aug2009-3532.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/qh6y7a

Say "cheese"
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/orcst/aug2009-3533.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/o457rw

Along Cannon Beach, a father is being abused by his kids as they try to
burry him in sand and water.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/orcst/aug2009-3554.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/obowjl

A lone seagull at haystack rock
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/orcst/aug2009-3544.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/ra7t2o

Feel free to browse the rest of the gallery to see some shots of shells and
seaweed along the beaches.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Oregon Coast beaches, lovely ladies and abused fathers)