Subject: [Leica] The Glory of Steam 3
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:19:47 +0200

And the most dangerous one!

I was standing on a slippery bank about 5 feet from the beast as it
steamed past and was nearly deafened as it whistled before entering the
tunnel just outside Grosmont.  I remember the day well, I left a whole
bag full of Leicas and lenses on a bench and forgot all about them until
a bloke hurried after me and said "Excuse me, are these your cameras?".
The next hour was spent plying him with the excellent real ales at the
Station Hotel in Grosmont.

Thanks for looking and commenting

Best from Hannover,
Douglas