Subject: [Leica] M8
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:53:35 -1000

interesting, especially in light of Tina's positive experience with her M8

Then again, it looks like you are not alone with moisture and the M8:
http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00QzFD

It would seem that the M8 does not have weather sealing equivalent to
that found on the top end Canon and Nikon SLRs, but they should.

Is weather seal in the M8.2 improved?

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] M8)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M8)