Subject: [Leica] M8
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:23:53 +0000 (UTC)

It's worth remembering that the early M6 bodies had a defective metering
circuit that has had an extremely high failure rate over the years, and
didn't even require a damp day or someone breathing on them to fail.

I love(d) my M6 cameras - I've owned half a dozen or more since they were
first introduced - but they are not bullet-proof.

John