Subject: [Leica] The Glory of Steam 3
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thankyou Douglas, I am almost ashamed to say that I have no software,
printer, or scanner to post my pictures. I am still entirely film, and
things are just so busy work wise, and I am lucky living here in Birmingham
in that there are two very good labs who still offer traditional processing.
The one lab ( Palm ) is run by two enthusiasts one who is a Leica user, and
he does an excellent job on my B+W prints. Having said that I really need to
drag myself into the 21st century ! Your pictures, and others I have seen on
LUGers are just so good, but I do love the feel of film. One other thought I
always buy one of the steam mags each month which then go in the recycle
bin, if you are based in Germany, I would be happy to post them on to you
when I have finished with them. Best wishes Phil. P.S. My wife and I are off
on a weeks holiday to North Norfolk tomorrow, I am looking forward to having
a look at the North Norfolk railway we are staying quite close to
 Sheringham it will be my first time in that area.