Subject: [Leica] Lance Armstrong
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:50:24 +0100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Tour/

Lance Armstrong is currently taking part in his last race of the year
following his '09 comeback. He's doing the Tour of Ireland which started
near me this morning. Went out to the steepest part of the first climb they
hit to try to get a shot. It's a bloody steep climb which I used for
training when I was doing triathlons back in the early 80s. However, these
boys are hot. They were flying! Passed me in the blink on an eye, so it was
very hard to get anything. The above link has three shots including one I
played with in PSE as the cycling gear was so colourful. Must try to catch
another race but I'll use slides the next time.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow