Subject: [Leica] Train
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:15:41 +0100

With all these train shots. I thought I better add one of my own.

Rushed out today into the overcast midday gloom and left an intriguing
women's marathon from a sunny Berlin unfolding on the television to get
this. Nearly the end of August and the weather is appalling here. Dull,
drizzly, and light shorn, it's not conducive to photographing any form of
movement. Luckily, the train line runs close to my house so I didn't miss
too much of the marathon coverage.

This shot - apologies for all the wires - shows the 11.30am steamer to
Greystones passing over a bridge just up the road. I should really get a
wider lens and someone to cross underneath with a package under their arm to
give the image that sense of true Kerteszian conundrum.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/train.jpg.html

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry