Subject: [Leica] Mark's first Nokton f1.1 shots...
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:14:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,
To be honest, I find the?out of focus backgrounds at f1.1 to be very harsh
to the point of disruptive to the focused area of the image.
This image?has a bright specular background such as your first image and IMO
isn't as harsh:
http://raflexions.com/2009Seder/content/L1000749_large.html
Sumilux at 1,4.
Of course, you're lucky enough to get half?again the light I can!
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA