Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Well said.
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com

________________________________
From: Neil Beddoe <Neil.Beddoe at mbamfunds.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 7:08:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.

I spend all day either programming Windows machines or telling other people
what to program Windows machines to do. I can tell? you the Windows device
API call to send a pixel to your graphics card or how to construct an
elaborate GUI from dynamically queried database objects.

When I turn on my computer at home it makes that delightful chiming sound
and my blood pressure falls instantly.? Those who know, know.

Neil