Subject: [Leica] R surgery by Leica - what da ya think
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:40:14 -0400

George Lottermoser wrote:

posted on the l-camera-forum
-----------------------------
I am sworn to secrecy on the alleged M9 issue, but have good news on
the matter of R lenses on digital cameras. I can reveal that Leica
Camera will offer a 'turn-it-in' service where you send your R lenses
in for conversion to DSLR fitting, fixed price per lens 50 Euro, plus
Insured Shipping & Handling just 15 Euro per lens.
<<<

Is it the first day of April?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] R surgery by Leica - what da ya think)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] R surgery by Leica - what da ya think)