Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:10:27 -0400

Neil Beddoe wrote:

I spend all day either programming Windows machines or telling other people
what to program Windows machines to do. I can tell  you the Windows device
API call to send a pixel to your graphics card or how to construct an
elaborate GUI from dynamically queried database objects.

When I turn on my computer at home it makes that delightful chiming sound
and my blood pressure falls instantly.  Those who know, know.
<<<

Likewise... I suppose there's a Mac technician within the Sacramento area,
but in the last dozen years or so I haven't needed his/her services.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.)