Subject: [Leica] New Leica Photography Book
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:00:47 +1000

The second volume of our 19 Leica Users, (a shared Leica photograph album)
is now available from Blurb.
You can preview it or order here:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/816945
 There are six pages per contributor with 95 different full page photos, so
we think it represents excellent value. We recommend the Premium paper
option for best photo reproduction.
Many of these photographers of course are well known on the LUG.
This represents an opportunity to see some wonderful and diverse work from
around the world.

This is a non-profit project, just to share with anyone interested. Content
is 100% Leica.
I'd buy this just for the first two marvellous BW sets from Tina Manley and
Ted Grant! Just wait until you see the gorgeous colour work too!

Tina Manley, Ted Grant, Lluis Ripoll, Doug Herr, Alastair Firkin,
Charlie Chan, Tom Abrahamsson, Henning J. Wulff, Chris Williams,
John Amiet, Geoff Hopkinson, Ric Carter, Steve Barbour, Alan Magayne-Roshak,
Nathan Wajsman, Jaap Vleeskruijer, George Lottermoser, Richard Man, Marty
Deveney
--
Cheers
Geoff