Subject: [Leica] Upgrading to Snow Leopard
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:58:18 +0100

Nathan

I don't know the answer to your question, but what worries me with
this approach is that Time Machine may decide it needs to backup (say)
15 minutes after you have changed to Snow Leopard so i think the only
safe way is to turn Time Machine off until you are 100% sure about
things or it will logically backup Snow Leopard before you are ready.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076
Web: www.gwpics.com