Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:20:47 -0500

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 10:10 AM,
wildlightphoto at earthlink.net<wildlightphoto at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Likewise... I suppose there's a Mac technician within the Sacramento area,
> but in the last dozen years or so I haven't needed his/her services.
>
> Doug Herr

I didn't, but my son did after just one year, when a  battery
connector failed.

I was mostly writing about my kitty kats, though  it amuses me that
the past week we've seen about 300 posts about mac display problems
and leopard fears

When I came into the LUG, every time any doze guy asked a question,
the din was so loud you could have thought the mac was built by God,
by god, and we outcasts were forced to live out our lives with no
hope.  ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny