Subject: [Leica] Snow Leopard Application Compatibility
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:15:22 -0500

While I understand
and feel, briefly, your annoyance;
the reality is that, I assume, your system works as is,
as does mine.

The longer we wait to upgrade our systems and software
the more expensive it becomes.
This has always been the case.

Yet the older OS and software continue to work as well as ever.

Over the decades
computers, OS, and software keep getting better, faster and more
powerful;
and it's very costly to keep up to the minute;
especially if they're not generating real income and profit.

Just the way it IS.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com