Subject: [Leica] barcelona streets at night
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:56:42 +0100

nicolas vigier wrote:
> Hello people !
>
> Here are some pictures of barcelona at night :
> http://n0x.org/pg/barcelona_night/
>
> I am new to this list, and this is the first pictures I'm posting here.
> I am using mainly a Konika Hexar RF with 3 M-Hexanan lenses : 50mm f2,
> 28mm f2.8 and 90mm f2.8.
>
> Nicolas
Hi Nicolas,

welcome to the LUG.
I have visited Barcelona just once, when I went there for a conference
with a couple of work colleagues.  I remember walking around La Ramblas
and some of the side streets at night and finding a restaurant.
It was a great time.  These pictures took me right back there and
reminded me that I must visit this beautiful city again.

Best wishes

Mark

--

Mark Pope,