Subject: [Leica] barcelona streets at night
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:40:44 +0200

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009, Mark Pope wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> welcome to the LUG.

Thanks for all welcome messages :)

> I have visited Barcelona just once, when I went there for a conference
> with
> a couple of work colleagues.  I remember walking around La Ramblas and
> some
> of the side streets at night and finding a restaurant.

The pictures I took are from small streets not very far from La Rambla.

> It was a great time.  These pictures took me right back there and reminded
> me that I must visit this beautiful city again.

Yes, it's a very nice city :) I've been there a few times during the
summer, maybe I should try it in winter too. Also the small villages in
the mountains seems to be interesting, for next time I go there.

Nicolas
--
http://n0x.org/

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)