Subject: [Leica] Aerial Speech
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:28:23 +0100

"Gary Todoroff" <datamaster at northcoastphotos.com>  wrote
> I've taken thousands of aerial photographs, but this has to be one of the
> best one's I've seen!  My version would probably be a whole lot sharper .
> . .
> http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=10983654

Sharper? I suppose you'd use Photoshop then....

Not really surprising to see this coming from the state that had denizens
like Lee Harvey Oswald & Jack Ruby. On a personal note, I've found that that
a national healthcare system works quite well for us raging pinko commie
liberals here in Ireland and the UK.....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow