Subject: [Leica] barcelona streets at night
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:40:33 +0200

Halt !

Depends on the screen, and probably the viewer - they look perfectly
fine and conform to Barcelona by night as seen last week end live on my
PC using Netscape..
Yet, on the glass/glossy 24" screen I-Mac using Safari, they do look too
light - and Steve is using a Mac too ....

Can't get the best of all worlds can you?

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] barcelona streets at night)