Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seattle August Wedding
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 00:08:03 -0500

Haha, you don't get a NOLA wedding this time around! I know you're thinking
"if he shows one more 2nd line parade I swear".....

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Wade Heninger during this wedding as
well. Great to see him again, it had been at least 6 years since he had been
in NOLA.

Wonderful Seattle wedding, cool weather, no heat wave like previous weeks.
Being used to flat NOLA land, I could not get over all the hills to
photograph!

www.zoeicaimages.com/Amber&George

Mix of Nikon and Leica.

Chris