Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seattle August Wedding
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:21:14 -0700

Chris:

Good stuff.  Really liked your "setting the stage" shots.

Newcastle is a great setting - not just for golf - as you saw.

Would you believe it used to be a landfill?

I like it now much, much better.

Hope you got some long shots of Puget Sound and the Olympics for
yourself.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Bob in Seattle