Subject: [Leica] I dropped my M!
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:01:51 -0400

Last night I dreamed I was in a classroom taking a test I wasn't
prepared for, mostly naked, and when I ran from the room my M slipped
from my coat pocket hit the ground and slid about 30 feet on the
sidewalk, (I assume it was winter and icy).  When I picked it up
there was a nice dent above the RF window and the RF was all messed
up burry and out of alignment.  I thought, "Sherry will give me hell
for this one!"

Any interpretations???

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] I dropped my M!)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] I dropped my M!)