Subject: [Leica] PESO: Car and Driver
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:23:39 -0400

Or the contents of the bottle in his had may have had something to do with
it as well <g>.

The Retina was given to me by a friend who'd like to sell it.  Naturally, I
had to take it out for a test drive--and it passed with flying colors.
While the meters in old Retina IIIc/C cameras are usually, at best, wildly
off base (if not deceased altogether) the cameras are usually quite
solid--and the optics superb.

Jim