Subject: [Leica] PESO: Car and Driver
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:17:49 +0100

"Jim Shulman" <jshul at comcast.net>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/car+and+driver+sm.jpg.html

His expression says that it looks like you've just told him he's going to be
shot!

Noticed that the clearance over the tyre is tiny, so the thing must have a
semi rigid suspension which could be another explanation for his posture!

Douglas

See that it was taken with a Retina. So that prompted me to hunt down & dig
out an old ('58) Retinette Typ 030 from the storage cupboard. I've masses of
expired C41, so will run a roll through it tomorrow to see if it still
works.

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Car and Driver)