Subject: [Leica] M9!
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:49:03 -0700

Agreed.  Cheap.
Cheaper than the professional Nikon and Canon bodies, and the lens/sensor
combo will beat them in most situations.

My 2.5 year old M8 has fully paid for itself.  At 10,000 shots / year, it
has saved me at least $20,000 in film, processing and scanning.

I will eventually buy an M9.  Not right away, as I have been without much of
an income for nearly a year.  However, I am starting a new business, and as
soon as it becomes profitable, I will be lining up to buy an M9, with my M8
as a back-up.

And if my new venture becomes very successful, you betcha I will be buying
an S2, too.