Subject: [Leica] M9!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:25:48 -0400

> My 2.5 year old M8 has fully paid for itself.  At 10,000 shots / year, it
> has saved me at least $20,000 in film, processing and scanning.
>
> I will eventually buy an M9.  Not right away, as I have been without much
> of
> an income for nearly a year.  However, I am starting a new business, and as
> soon as it becomes profitable, I will be lining up to buy an M9, with my M8
> as a back-up.

The cropped images I've been doing in the past 5 years is the best work I've
done in my life. Printing some of it big this week which  I shot at 1600 or
800 maybe I'll need some additional anti noise software. I'll see after I
load up my Adobe creative suite 4 design premium tonight with its new anti
noise built in stuff I'm not used to. I've got a big box and a half of 11x17
rag paper and some extra cash to buy ink if it runs out. Things are looking
good.

Mark William Rabiner