Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 02:12:56 -0400

> So how come nobody's commented on, ranted or raved about the Leica Trica?
>
> Do we really have to wait until tomorrow before the web is awash with
> opinions?
>
> Are we in abeyance until Ken Rockwell mentions it?

He just did.
Maybe after you just wrote that.
Its 2AM EST.

" NEW: Leica M9. Quite likely the most important digital camera ever created
for the creative travel, nature and landscape photographer.

The M9 should offer the highest quality obtainable in digital capture due to
its superior optics, and when one considers that it is smaller and lighter
than any other full-frame digital camera, the choice is obvious for those
who deserve the best."

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/00-new-today.htm
http://kenrockwell.com/leica/m9.htm

" The half-frame M8.2 is no longer listed in the leaked new catalog, and
good riddance! Who shoots Leica for half-frame? Not me."

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica Trica)