Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:08:40 -0700

Yeah, the one I use mostly is a small one (I think the model is #410)
from Manfrotto. Works fine for the 35mm size and MF I use. A little
too weak for LF, but there I have better solutions in any case.

The geared head and an electronic level let me set up shots very
quickly. The head is rather heavy for it's capacity, but I usually
use it on a fairly heavy Gitzo anyways so it doesn't matter.