Subject: [Leica] Ricoh Digital GR for sale, mint $149.
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:00:01 -0400

A lovely mint condition Ricoh digital GR I - (the original)  28mm
digital compact camera is looking for a new home.  8 MP sensor,
records as RAW or JPG.  It takes beautiful B&W JPGs - similar to Tri-X
film.  Comes with Ricoh leather case fir your belt, rechargeable
battery, recharger, manual, box, hand strap.  Uses SD cards.  All for
the low price of $149.  It's not doing me any good on the shelf.
Besides, I'm trying to put together funds for an M9 and this will help.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Ponte Vedra Beach