Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:15:44 -0500

I'm never without an M within reach - never.
(well - only occasionally to my own bathroom
yet - every bathroom when out and about)

At current used prices - the M8 trumps the X1 - for me.

Seeing a RAW file from the X1 could change my mind.
However, the choice of auto focus
while looking through an external finder
or manual focus with camera out in front of me
does not appeal over a precision range finder.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com