Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 42, Issue 418
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:38:20 -0400

I like the looks of the X1 too (it's kind of retro SM Leica !).  This would
be interesting to me if you could put M or SM lenses on it.  Can't be that
hard to design (see the new Olympus Pen digital).
Jan
====
The X1 looks interesting but I'm afraid it would be totally
frustrating for me.  With a fixed 28/2.8 lens, I would always need a
35/1.4 or a 24/2.8 or, usually, a 50/1.0.  I'd end up with a lot of
"boy, I could have gotten a great shot if I'd had a different lens!"
Tina
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com