Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:26:48 -0400

They have a little focus confirmation light there, perfectly placed
BTW, but I don't see any way of locking focus, unless, maybe, it's the
button on the left labeled "Delete/Focus."

If that's the lock button, I think it's awkwardly placed and hope they
incorporated it into the shutter release.

Regards,

Dick