Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a bit of France, a bit of Alicante
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:37:17 -0400

> The week started with the drive home from Perpignan and ended with
> some impressive weather. In-between there are cute kitties, nice
> morning light, English 20-year olds in full flight and other nice
> sights:

> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> http://www.nathanfoto.com

> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

The silhouetted shot of the old guy on the bench rules.
The French bread I'd go back and get it sharp with a tripod or full frame
camera with a much faster shudder speed its worth it.
You and find that much gorgeous French bread all in a row in France!

But looks soggy from camera shake.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a bit of France, a bit of Alicante)