Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a bit of France, a bit of Alicante
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:43:36 +0200

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>The silhouetted shot of the old guy on the bench rules.
>The French bread I'd go back and get it sharp with a tripod or full frame
>camera with a much faster shudder speed its worth it.
>You and find that much gorgeous French bread all in a row in France!

Mark, I'm not so sure it is French bread - no fumar sign above ;-)
And does not really look like French bread to me.
But who am I to intrude ;-)

A varied and interesting set once more Nathan.

My vote also goes to the contre-jour.
Yet, I'm not saying the remainder is bad, at all.
On top of being entertaining

Thanks for sharing the trip.
Amiti?s
Philippe