Subject: [Leica] printers 3800 (Mark Rabiner)
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:21:07 -0400

HI Mark:

Have you been happy with the results of your 3880 in colour and black and
white, (shot by your Leica's....to keep on topic)?

Have you ever seen a print from someone who has the 3800 and the imageprint
rip as a comparable?

Was thinking of investing in a 3880 at some point and am coming from a 2200
so imagine there is quite an improvement but I've been using the imageprint
rip with my 2200 and hate to have to go that route again due to costs.

Thanks for any comments Mark,

Scott

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] printers 3800 (Mark Rabiner))
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] printers 3800 (Mark Rabiner))