Subject: [Leica] Clarkson [was Re: Keith Floyd RIP]
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:24:54 +0100

I lived in Upperthong for 3 years which is a village above the
reasonably large town of Holmfirth on the edge of the Peak District
national park, where "Last of" is filmed. I find it unamusing but
enjoy being reminded of that lovely part of the country.
I am amused by Clarkson, rarely agree with him but enjoy what he says/
writes.
Frank