Subject: [Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:27:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

If the unannounced M9 came out on 9/9/9, the R10 should appear on 10/10/10.

Which is really pretty consistent with rumors, innuendo, etc for the past
year.

Yes, I know, there will be no R10.

Just like there is no way to put a ff sensor in a M body.....It's all about
marketing.

Wait.... patience may be your best friend......

Frank F

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded?)