Subject: [Leica] Disclaimer on emails
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:09:04 -0400

Neil Beddoe wrote:

External web based email services are blocked (I've just lost access to my
me.com account in the office because it made onto the kill list).

If it really annoys people, this is the best I can do (see below).  If
people would prefer I didn't post because they don't like the disclaimer
that I have no control over then I'll desist and unsubscribe.
<<<

Doesn't bother me, I'd rather you post with the disclaimer than not post.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Disclaimer on emails)
Reply from wbabbott3 at comcast.net (William B. Abbott III) ([Leica] Disclaimer on emails)