Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon D2h,Leica 28mm,Epson R-D1
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:14:59 -0500

For Sale:

Epson R-D1 early serial, updated firmware to R-D1s. Good user condition,
paint wear, LCD marks, rubber does not fit like it used to but everything is
intact, no major damage. Rangefinder alignment is excellent, never had a
problem. DAG cleaned and aligned in 2007. 3 batteries,charger,box,copy
manual, Epson software.

$1050

Nikon D2h 4mp machine gun workhorse, good user condition, marks on bottom of
camera from use, paint scratches, clean LCD, rubber intact. This was my
workhorse camera for 4 years. Probably the sharpest Nikon images straight
out of camera, thin AA filter I believe.
Battery,charger,box,manuals,software,

$475

Nikon 60mm 2.8 AF- Macro (older version), EX condition, some barrel wear,
clean glass.

$255

Leica 28mm 2.8 Elmarit M - 2nd version, User condition, some front glass
marks, paint loss, one bayonet mount bent but does not effect mounting at
all. W/ hood.

$455

Paypal accepted, checks are fine if in the US.

You've seen enough of my work over the years to know any of these items are
great performers as I've used them many times over the years.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261