Subject: [Leica] IMGs: about that M8 in the rain
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 00:34:08 -0400 (EDT)

Steve Barbour wrote:

>I was thinking of a camera at ambient temperature, being carried from
>a warm place to a cold place...as above, or is it the opposite?

Taking a camera at ambient temperature from a warm place to a cold place
should be no problem.  When the warm camera encounters cold air it transfers
some of its heat to the air and the air then has greater capacity for
carrying water vapor, so there's no danger of condensation.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMGs: about that M8 in the rain)