Subject: [Leica] IMGs: about that M8 in the rain
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:33:39 -0400

At 12:38 AM 9/18/2009, you wrote:
>can that happen with a camera, I guess it can, why not ?
>
>so sudden cold to warm temp change and humidity change...
>

>Steve

Yes, that can be a problem.  The way to get around it is to carry a
big ziplock bag in your camera bag.  When you are in a cold,
air-conditioned place and expect to go out into a warm, humid place,
put the camera in the bag and seal it.  Wait until the camera warms
up before you open the bag.  Condensation won't form on the camera if
it is the same temperature as the air.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com