Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:44:20 -0700

Geoff, as I am not a regular seller -- or buyer for that matter -- I
would appreciate any clariification you may be willing to offer, about
how folks here rate condition.

For instance, I have a pre-ASPH 50/1:1.4 Summilux which I bought new.

It was mounted exactly once on my M6 in order to shoot a test roll,
and then never used again. (The subject for which the thing was
purchased, died unexpectedly!)

Would that be called, "new," or "mint," or something else -- ?

Thanking you -- and all LUGgers -- for your kind help --

A U S T I N ,

Austin Burbridge,