Subject: [Leica] M9 Shutter release
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:28:17 +0200

Tina, based on my fondling of Neil's M9 in London on Wednesday, I
*think* the M9 has a "normal" release as well, which functions in the
way you want it to--and it was not loud at all, certainly much quieter
than the M8.

But I may be wrong, it happens occasionally...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu