Subject: [Leica] Long term storage of Leica gear?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:17:11 +0200

Ernie,

I know it is anathema to some on this list, but if you really think
that you are not going to use the equipment for many years, then why
not sell it while it still has some value? Certainly the bodies will
become less and less valuable, and while the lenses may hold their
value better if the M9 and its descendants prove successful, I really
doubt that you will get a reasonable return out of holding on to them.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu