Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday (actually Saturday) Fox
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 02:55:58 +0000

We also get deer here regularly, they walk through at any hour of the day.
They do stay away from dogs though, so they do not get too close to the
house... most of the time.  ;-)  But they do indeed eat just about anything
green, and colorful flowers also.

Gene  -------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at