Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday (actually Saturday) Fox
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:05:10 +0200

I generally prefer deer to flowers, so I think that given a choice, I
would opt for no wolves or coyotes, since my cat likes to roam.
Fortunately where I live the only wildlife are some stray cats and
drunk English tourists (in season).

Nice pics of the fox, I hope he was just drunk on berries and not sick.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu