Subject: [Leica] 3800 pinch roller
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:54:37 -0500

As with every Epson printer I have owned (2200, 2400, now 3800), the pinch
roller in my 3800 no longer loads matte paper reliably.

I can get it to work temporarily by cleaning the roller with it a rag and
some Goo Gone.

But eventually it slicks up again and will not catch the paper. Glossy paper
in not affected.

Anyone out there have a better solution to this problem?
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] 3800 pinch roller)