Subject: [Leica] Best use for a dead pig
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:39:51 -0500

Well my local grocery has several types of proscuttio/jamon.  My wife
prefers prosciutto do Parma as doesy 3 yr old. It costs about 21$/
pound. They also have a fancy jamon which costs 180$ per pound.  They
gave me a sample.  Totally different color, more reddish, and a very
quiet but strong flavor.  Quite tasty.  It tastes home made.

Leo Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com
817?733?9157