Subject: [Leica] DEAD PIG -- now Korean food
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

Jeez, not even a sterno hibachi?

The most adventous eater I know is an English Professor I used to teach
with. I asked him once if I he'd ever gotten a dish he couldn't eat, and he
told me about the year he and his wife spent in China. He ordered the lunch
special in a place. "Goose legs and gravy" it said on the board. They came
in a bowl; a pair of webbed feet cut off above the ankles and the water
they'd been boiled in.