Subject: [Leica] DEAD PIG -- now Korean food
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:30:40 -0600

HB Arche wrote:>I used to order blind by pointing at things on the menu. On
my third visit the waitress refused to accept my order - 'not for
americans!'. I thought maybe I'd hit on the dog dish. >When I persisted she
went for the manager who told me the item was a meat dish but served raw,
and she flat refused to let me have it.

There's a Korean place near my house.  Not long ago I ate there and ordered
something that I knew to be squid, but had no idea how it would be prepared.
 What the heck, I like squid -- give it a shot.  A few minutes later the
waitress appeared at my table with a whole squid and a pair of kitchen
shears.  At least it was dead -- not sure about cooked.  I mostly love
Korean fare but that one threw me.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE